Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

I just loaded the game here and something is broke.
The color of my characters outfit was all wrong (post patch).

Well, did you rebuild the patch? Trouble with Clones overwrites both patch_compressed.vpp_pc and patch_uncompressed.vpp_pc and you need to replace them with new ones from GoS.

Supermodder's Super Fast Cars and VTOLS+ breaks the death orb sequence in The Belgian Problem. The camera stays zoomed out at the top of the building and is in a fixed position somewhere in the building when you've got the brute on the ball. The first part isn't much of a problem since you can get through it without shooting, but the brute will instakill you if you don't shoot him off.

Supermodder's Super Fast Cars and VTOLS+ breaks the death orb sequence in The Belgian Problem. The camera stays zoomed out at the top of the building and is in a fixed position somewhere in the building when you've got the brute on the ball. The first part isn't much of a problem since you can get through it without shooting, but the brute will instakill you if you don't shoot him off.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look and see what's causing it.

Loving it so far!!!! You should get the flying mod on it cause it makes the game great fun on coop

I meant to add that in originally and somehow forgot about it. It's back on my to do list for the next release. :)

Back