Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Holy crap. I dunno how to work it! Do you use this with any other program? They're only .dll and .exe files that open up DOS for like half a second.

Yes, these are command line tools. You can either type in the commands yourself at a command prompt, create a batch file, or in the case of a vpp_pc file just drag it on to the unpack exe.

EDIT:
Would you also please use the help and troubleshooting subforum for this instead of my Gentlemen of Steelport thread? Thanks.

Update is being downloaded now, looks like the next DLC is being dropped. Still not listed on Steam though.

I have already examined beta patch 4 and there are no changes that will break any mods this time. :)

I have already examined beta patch 4 and there are no changes that will break any mods this time. :)

EDIT. NM. Following poster is a chimp.. Forgot to redo GoS to reinstall post
the game patch. Move along now, nothing to see here.

I just loaded the game here and something is broke.
The color of my characters outfit was all wrong (post patch). I think something got whacked
with the Wardrobe Color Changer mod or maybe Extra Colors for clothing and makeup, not sure which or both. (using the compiled version in GoS)
Thought I'd post real quick that is all I noticed, not had a chance to play ,
and will post back if I see something else whacked.

Edit. Yah, and the popups are back. So something they did between time you saw the patch and now . Dar bastages. Going to reinstall the loose version GoS instead for now

Back