Extended Wardrobe

Combining with the nude mod works as described earlier, but a) look for "<Name>privacy bar bottom" (not censor bar) and b) in that line look for "<disable>no", not "<Disable>no".

I do have a question of my own: Can we add back some customizations? I'm personally missing most being able to color the devil horns.

well since i can't figure out how to merge these files (Extended, Additional Clothing, JK nude, and the Clothing Fixes mod) then could someone simply tell me what lines to add into which files to just add back in the "Hot boots". because i think i have 3 of those 4 mods i listed, playing somewhat nicely. but i totally screw things up when trying to add in Extended.
i'd imagine the hot boots lines need to go into the custom items and stores docs? what are those boots called? i don't see any ref to hot boots

Last edited:
They do not exist, they left pieces of stuff in (apocalyptic armor, ransom collector) but not entire sets.

As for everybody's questions: I am sorry but I cannot answer your specific inquires. You can combine this modification with others that fill in the blanks. Follow the tutorial here. I hope that eventually I will be able to include the additions here as a separate add-on that doesn't conflict with anything.

None of the items you listed are in the store. I followed the instructions. If it requires activating them either by manually selecting them then would that mean editing the .xtbl file? Or is it a possibility that I am being totally stupid? (which I doubt) - Even so it seems the items listed are non-existent. :/

Not "Store custimsation". That is the only one that is not the same as The others. Plus I am not sure what to do... Do I replace them and then remove the pixelation... That is why I haven't used the "CustomisationItems" file. Should I use it and change the pixelation line in the xtbl file?
- I have a nude mod installed.

Last edited:
Small question here, just wondering what your planning to add; curious if you plan to add 'Hipster Jeans' mostly

i get people crashing at end of mission when i use goth fashion or other cloths from the mod, they do not have the mod, yet saying they are able to see the cloths.

but at the end of a mission (story missions mainly) or sometime in mission transition they crash because of me.

Why it doesn't work?! I'm sure that I unpacked that file to file of Saints Row IV ! another's mod files don't work too! whar's wrong with me? somebody reply my question plz!!

Back