Extended Wardrobe

Extended Wardrobe (Version 1.1)

This modification adds over 30 "new" (previously-hidden) items to Planet Saints (a.k.a. Planet Zin); It is an elaborate successor to 50percentJoe's original add-on.

Installation:
Simply unpack to your root Saints Row IV folder. Please note that all of the files included in this archive are necessary.

This sounds great ! I'll have to check this one out for sure.

* A much needed mod.

Thank you for your time & effort.

Hey GPZ, loving this mod. Adds some much needed variety to the game. Did a quick scan of all the previous comments, and I don't think this has been brought up yet, my apologies if it has. Arguably my favorite outfit is the new Modern Solider outfit, but there appears to be an issue with the right hand of the outfit. Specifically it seems to be missing it's finger tips. I'll include some screens to show you what I mean.

2014-09-06_00001.jpg 2014-09-06_00002.jpg

Not sure how a lot of this works, so it may not even be fixable. But I figured I'd let you know in case you can.

Does anybody have combined "customization_items.xtbl" and "customize_item.asm_pc" files for compatibility between GPZ's Extended Wardrobe mod and mikado's SRIV Clothes Fixes?

I've tried going through the "Merging mods" tutorial by Corrodias that was linked to in this thread but ended up totally overwhelmed.

I uploaded the fixed customization_items since people kept complaining.

This file is the exact same one from this mod but with nudity enabled. Enjoy!
(Use this one, overwrite the one from the nude mod)

As a sidenote, is anyone else kinda weirded out that the female default build is anorexic?

Thanks for sharing but the file seems to be no longer available.
Could you reupload it please ?

Thanks for sharing but the file seems to be no longer available.
Could you reupload it please ?

Ive just checked and its still there, just like shit I uploaded to that account like 5 years ago. Mediafire is pretty damn incredible as long as you arent sharing illegal content.

If you're having issues try a different browser or something.

In fact, I was deceived by the presentation of the web page. :oops:
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your answer.

Ive just checked and its still there, just like shit I uploaded to that account like 5 years ago. Mediafire is pretty damn incredible as long as you arent sharing illegal content.

If you're having issues try a different browser or something.
However, we have a policy on this. Please attach the file to your post on the forum. Mediafire etc are OK as a mirror, but you should generally attach files to your posts.

Edit: the main reason for this is that third party downloads have a tendency to disappear - we've even seen it on this site already. This site is backed up offsite daily (to a different continent, even) so losing mods that are posted here is very unlikely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back