Extended Wardrobe

Extended Wardrobe (Version 1.1)

This modification adds over 30 "new" (previously-hidden) items to Planet Saints (a.k.a. Planet Zin); It is an elaborate successor to 50percentJoe's original add-on.

Installation:
Simply unpack to your root Saints Row IV folder. Please note that all of the files included in this archive are necessary.

Hi! I tried to install it but when game start and I come in planet Zin. I saw the new clothes but didn't run. Why? May you help me? Thank you and I'm sorry for my english

how do i make this work with my uncensored patch . i tried stream2update but it hasn't worked and if i try to remove the mod some of my clothing becomes glitched. can anyone help?

how do i make this work with my uncensored patch . i tried stream2update but it hasn't worked and if i try to remove the mod some of my clothing becomes glitched. can anyone help?

Your problem is likely with customization_items.xtbl. See page 4 of this thread for the solution.

Ok,so here's an idea. Can you remove the "cloth simulation" from the bandit mask and just have it be a static item? Also,what "cloth simulation" items are in the game that could be replaced with the mask? And,finally,could you look into enabling the Uncle Same beard? It doesn't show up in my wardrobe,only when I use the Outfit option. I'm guessing it's in the hidden "face" catagory.

Back