Extended Wardrobe

Discussion in 'Character Customisation & Clothing' started by GPZ, Nov 26, 2013.

1. GPZ

GPZ

Extended Wardrobe (Version 1.1)

This modification adds over 30 "new" (previously-hidden) items to Planet Saints (a.k.a. Planet Zin); It is an elaborate successor to 50percentJoe's original add-on.

Installation:
    Simply unpack to your root Saints Row IV folder. Please note that all of the files included in this archive are necessary.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    Ryan_saint_2, VOSOLOX, J_Gat and 11 others like this.
  2. Isn't the skeleton mask already in the game?

3. GPZ

GPZ

No, there's a painted-on ski mask, but that's not the actual skeleton mask (from the SR:TT Horror DLC pack).

4. Looking forward to seeing how this mod comes along :)

If all goes well is it possible to import the missing hairstyles from srtt for IAD expansion?

5. GPZ

GPZ

It's a little more complicated to import items with "cloth simulation". I can't promise anything unfortunately.

6. Ah I see, I don't own the Horror DLC pack so I didn't know its content.

7. well this grabbed my attention. is it possible to bring back some castles & crooks items and possible the saints jeans with the logo on the back as these were awesome

8. Looking forward to this. More items is always better!

9. GPZ

GPZ

So far I got several imported items in except for the Battalion trousers. As soon as you load a save game wearing these - your game will crash. I need to figure out why it's happening.

Also: I think I'll just add all of the "new" items into all stores, as with the DLC.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  10. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

I think it would make more sense for the items that are part of an outfit to go in the store with that outfit. For example, the puckish rogue vest and ransom collector armor should both be in let's pretend.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice