Extended Wardrobe

Bah, I can't find the right privacy bar top/bottom. There is no disable to turn on as far as I can find. -.-' Decisions decisions.. Nude boobs, or extra clothes. A complete opposite choise.

Ok,so here's a question. What's the deal with the Bandit Mask? Does it fall under the "cloth simulation" problem or is it something else? Idol mentioned it in the official SR forums,but I was wanting to know what specifically is wrong with it.

So far I got several imported items in except for the Battalion trousers. As soon as you load a save game wearing these - your game will crash. I need to figure out why it's happening.

Also: I think I'll just add all of the "new" items into all stores, as with the DLC.

Would it be possible to bring back the "Washed up rocket T" from SRTT? It doesn't have any cloth simulation and it could probably replace the denim vest, since it's somewhat similar.

In fact, I just found that it even still has an entry in customization_items.xtbl, but there's nothing about its model or textures in customize_items.asm_pc. Would that mean it could be added back without replacing anything or is it not possible to add stuff that isn't in the asm_pc?

Well, I just tried replacing the denim vest myself with it and it totally worked, it seems to be functioning just fine, no problems at all.

Last edited:
so exactly what are the items added with this mod? has anyone added the Hot Boots or the Old Lady Biker Boots back in? i heard they were cut out.

Back