Extended Taunts v1.1

Why would you want an English translation in other versions? I uploaded the text file, so you can copy and paste it into whatever language file you want and translate it.
OK, I'll copy and translate these new lines to Polish language file. :)

Oh, I didn't see it's only English language file. I'll copy these new lines to all other language files, so it should work properly.

That's the thing though. What's the point of copying them when someone actually needs to be translating them.

That's the thing though. What's the point of copying them when someone actually needs to be translating them.

I forgot to mention about that I'll also translate it to Polish... I need to take a rest now, I'm quite sleepy.

EDIT:
Fixed my last post, now it makes sense.

I used the new string tools and fixed all the taunts and compliments in this mod so that they display the correct names at the plastic surgeon and not preceded by "!!". All new taunts/compliment names are now preceded by an "X " for eXtended so that they are all nice and grouped together at the end of the list.

To install, simply copy customize_us.le_strings and customizable_action.xtbl to your SRTT install folder and overwrite any previous files.

customize_us.txt does not need to copied to your install folder. It is included for anyone who wants to change the names themselves and use the string tools to repack. For example, shitface sounded interested in giving them funny/unique names and then releasing it as an actual update to his mod.

Hello!

Yes, for some reason this doesn't work for me. The names of the compliments are fixed now but when I highlight some of them, like the brute one for example, I don't know what it's called exactly, the Boss doesn't show the taunt. They go ragdoll, fall down, and the character creation immediately ends. I don't quite understand it.

I started a new game, and the default taunts that are normally selected get screwed up (but I am also using ShitFace's version as well, maybe that's something to do with his updates) and my previous character's taunts get overridden so he does a weird back-snapping thing where he breaks his own back for some reason and vomits as his 'new' taunts whereas he used to flip the bird and do something else as his vanilla taunts. And some of the taunts are messed up as in they have clipping issues and some weird shlapsky effects.

Otherwise good job! :)

I started a new game, and the default taunts that are normally selected get screwed up (but I am also using ShitFace's version as well, maybe that's something to do with his updates) and my previous character's taunts get overridden so he does a weird back-snapping thing where he breaks his own back for some reason and vomits as his 'new' taunts whereas he used to flip the bird and do something else as his vanilla taunts. And some of the taunts are messed up as in they have clipping issues and some weird shlapsky effects.

They've always been like that

Check out my unofficial patch to Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance if you want their names to display properly. It supports four languages. :)

Back