Extended Taunts v1.1

I might do a sort of patch as well to remove the broken ones (pretty much most of the shlapsky ones, maybe not the shark attack ones though)

I started a new game, and the default taunts that are normally selected get screwed up (but I am also using ShitFace's version as well, maybe that's something to do with his updates) and my previous character's taunts get overridden so he does a weird back-snapping thing where he breaks his own back for some reason and vomits as his 'new' taunts whereas he used to flip the bird and do something else as his vanilla taunts.
I've found out what's the cause. It's because all new taunts and compliments have been put at the beginning of the file, putting them at the end seems to fix this issue. I'll include this fix in my unofficial patch to Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance.
EDIT: Here it is, have fun. :)

Last edited:
Can you upload the fix separately for those that don't use the Weapon Re-balance mod?
In this case you only need to paste 'customizable_action.xtbl' and all LE_STRINGS files in the install folder. This doesn't need a separate release in my opinion.
EDIT: Added this to notes in the unofficial patch post.

Last edited:
In this case you only need to paste 'customizable_action.xtbl' and all LE_STRINGS files in the install folder. This doesn't need a separate release in my opinion.
EDIT: Added this to notes in the unofficial patch post.
Even the hud_*.le_strings files?

Even the hud_*.le_strings files?
Oh wait, only customize_*.le_strings files contain strings for additional taunts and compliments. Hud_*.le_strings include strings for mission-only and temporary weapons and new homies. I've forgotten about that. :p

I guess only the one for the customizable action string files, I only use English so I would put the customize_us.le_strings file in

EDIT: nevermind Fan of Saints answered before me

Changing that file does change the taunts I chose so I will have to go back to Image As Designed to re-choose my taunts

EDIT: Ok, It's all fixed! I may upload those files, the customizable_action.xtbl file and the .le_strings to here, from Fan of Saints' Unofficial Patch, to save the hassle of going to a different thread to find the files.

Changing that file does change the taunts I chose so I will have to go back to Image As Designed to re-choose my taunts
Well, you'll have to change taunts and compliments in all modded saves but saves from the vanilla game will have proper ones.

Back