Extended Taunts v1.1

This mod is simple yet adds to the game some. This mod adds 36 new taunts/compliments to choose from. Since this is only v1, there will probably be other versions out with extra stuff or mutliple files depending on how i break the menu. And yes there are a few animations that look wonky but i chose those on purpose for the humor of it and the WTF look your coop partner will have when you do them.

Just extract and drop into your saints row root folder.

Edit: v1.1 Added the cheer animations i forgot and fixed the makeout sounds for the compliment version.

Attachments

• Extended Taunts v1.1.rar
    2.5 KB · Views: 19,075
LOL My game crashed because of shark attacked. LOL

I was exploring the downtown area today and ran into some strippers and Saints Flow mascots on an island in the park and they were doing this special booty shake taunt/compliment I've never seen before. Could you possibly add this to the mod?

Been playing around with this mod myself! Pretty simple to add things to :) The only problem I've run into is adding props...
like if you add an animation of smoking...it does not seem to add the cigarette prop automatically like it did in Saints Row 2. Has anyone found a way to add the correct props to the animations? (I noticed in the current release of this mod the throwing up one seems to actually show the barf...though I'm not sure the game considers it a prop)

This is genius
mod, I would be happy
If the hero did it all(!) animations by pressing a one button in the game.Can you do it?

I noticed that the members of the gang show thumbs up, and I chose them another animation

Back