Extended Taunts v1.1

I have an additional clothing mod, Sandbox+, and extended vehicle customization. The hair will randomly turn grey when I am changing clothing items (any item, not just head) and customizing my character in Image as Designed. The only fix is to quit the game completely and reload as changing the hair colour back doesn't work.

I have an additional clothing mod, Sandbox+, and extended vehicle customization. The hair will randomly turn grey when I am changing clothing items (any item, not just head) and customizing my character in Image as Designed. The only fix is to quit the game completely and reload as changing the hair colour back doesn't work.
I think it might just be your client or mod conflicts because i have just tested shitface's variant ingame and it works fine (im also running GOS at the same time)

I blame my crappy pc :D

Thank you guys for the mod and the updated version.

Just a note that I'm fixing shitface's 1.4 release using Minimaul's new string tool. This will correct the issue where each modded taunt/compliment name has !! preceding it at IAD.

I used the new string tools and fixed all the taunts and compliments in this mod so that they display the correct names at the plastic surgeon and not preceded by "!!". All new taunts/compliment names are now preceded by an "X " for eXtended so that they are all nice and grouped together at the end of the list.

To install, simply copy customize_us.le_strings and customizable_action.xtbl to your SRTT install folder and overwrite any previous files.

customize_us.txt does not need to copied to your install folder. It is included for anyone who wants to change the names themselves and use the string tools to repack. For example, shitface sounded interested in giving them funny/unique names and then releasing it as an actual update to his mod.

Attachments

• customize_us.le_strings
    118.5 KB · Views: 1,085
  • customizable_action.xtbl
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,062
  • customize_us.txt
    137.7 KB · Views: 1,347
I used the new string tools and fixed all the taunts and compliments in this mod so that they display the correct names at the plastic surgeon and not preceded by "!!". All new taunts/compliment names are now preceded by an "X " for eXtended so that they are all nice and grouped together at the end of the list.

To install, simply copy customize_us.le_strings and customizable_action.xtbl to your SRTT install folder and overwrite any previous files.

customize_us.txt does not need to copied to your install folder. It is included for anyone who wants to change the names themselves and use the string tools to repack. For example, shitface sounded interested in giving them funny/unique names and then releasing it as an actual update to his mod.

Seems like it works only for English language...

Seems like it works only for English language...

Why would you want an English translation in other versions? I uploaded the text file, so you can copy and paste it into whatever language file you want and translate it.

Back