Enhanced Gang Customization - VERSION 2.0 is out! Now with Zin Saints!

Effects of mistake that I did while merging it with Shitface's NPC Behaviour. xDDD
BFC64FE279BFC247789951BEB31B89DDCF76492D

That belongs in the modding mishaps thread.

Since this modification changes the commonly-used character and character_definitions tables I decided to make my own altered spawner, so that you'll be able to enjoy this mod independently. What you see here is the wrong character definition used for saints_female_pollys. I don't recommend merging it because it's complicated, but if you do, you should make sure that the definitions used for all the characters named as str2 files have similar changes.

Since this modification changes the commonly-used character and character_definitions tables I decided to make my own altered spawner, so that you'll be able to enjoy this mod independently. What you see here is the wrong character definition used for saints_female_pollys. I don't recommend merging it because it's complicated, but if you do, you should make sure that the definitions used for all the characters named as str2 files have similar changes.
I found it out, I just posted picture because it's funny. ;) Also, because I'm a lazy bastard and I'm sure that Shitface will make hundreds of updates, so I would have to do the same sh*t with every update, I've done a little trick: I copied all character entries from "npc_s_ped_nyteblade01_fw" to "npc_s_ped_mascotbones" from your character.xtbl to Shitface's and in character_definitions.xtbl I replaced Angies and Pollys entry to yours. Taa-daa, all new customization options are working properly. And gangs, new cars and pedestrians (of course aggresive) are spawning too. :p

Last edited:
Back