Enhanced Gang Customization - VERSION 2.0 is out! Now with Zin Saints!

You would think so, but I have finished the main story and most of everything else and they are not on my phone unfortunately :(

Would you be willing to add Ronin/Vice Kings/Brotherhood enemies to the list? And any of the other old groups that I've forgotten.

Could there maybe be a spawn_info_groups.xtbl released that's fused with Sandbox+? Or, perhaps at least a tutorial to do it ourselves?

Hi GPZ,

Great mod you have here GPZ. Its really a welcome addition to the gang customization options, which sadly was overlooked by Volition this time around. I was wondering, how could I modify your mod for my own preferences? You see, I have this idea for a gang theme of "classy, powerful businesswomen" but I don't have the slightest idea on how to implement it or where to begin. I don't have mod experience but Im willing to learn. I did do a simple character switch with a gang member on the character.xtbl and the character I wanted appeared on the streets but didn't have guns and I don't think it had a successful color palette change. Basically the characters I want to add to the gang customization options are these:

1XB9I8v.jpg
lkAAEKG.jpg
IetK2Dv.jpg

qJFLi9I.jpg

The first and third characters are named businesswoman2 and 4 in the character.xtbl list respectively. I don't know about the other 2. I know you said that you can't add more custom gang options and have to replace the ones already in place. If you could tell me how I could do this myself I would be grateful. If I could do this I would replace the mascots gang since I dont really use them and maybe add the other "businessmen" in the future.

Any ideas?

It definitely does not cause the crash. I can confirm that it works as-is. What other mods do you have installed?

Kinz - You might need to look for their specific names, but the businesswomen are named "business(number)" and "reporter(number). For the African-American one, look for "lisa3". To replace any gang option with them, look up for the "s_ped_mascot" characters in characters.xtbl and replace the "character" entry of each into the businesswomen's exact names. I recommend Notepad++ as it's a very useful app for SR modding.

Last edited:
Back