Enhanced Gang Customization - VERSION 2.0 is out! Now with Zin Saints!

:p

I've been toying with the idea of adding the Gangstas in Space Aliens to the Alien gang as well, would you guys like that?

yes!
I do have a question, What spawning list do I add to so that I get 50's pedestrians? I know it doesn't make sense, but it just a simulation anyways, so why not have them walking around too lol :)

Thank you Slam_Boom!

What about an "Enemy Gangs" slot with all the enemy gangs in the used in the game?

I don't have any more slots, like I said. As soon as we'll be able to add more gang slots and more character entries (that are necessary for the Saints skin) I'll gladly add them.

yes!
I do have a question, What spawning list do I add to so that I get 50's pedestrians? I know it doesn't make sense, but it just a simulation anyways, so why not have them walking around too lol :)

Just look in the group table for the 50s pedestrian entires and add them to any appropriate spawning list basically (try the male/female "SR4" groups). The only reason I didn't put them in (besides the fact they don't fit in a modern-day simulation) is that I wanted the 50s Saints to appear as unique in the world.

Just look in the group table for the 50s pedestrian entires and add them to any appropriate spawning list basically (try the male/female "SR4" groups). The only reason I didn't put them in (besides the fact they don't fit in a modern-day simulation) is that I wanted the 50s Saints to appear as unique in the world.
Thanks!

Is it possible to change the color of the new homies. Like if I wanted nyteblade to have is original color scheme or if I want the aliens to wear black instead of purple. How would I do that?

Back