Does Anyone knows how to trigger this glitch?

This video had been sitting in my disk drive for 2-4 months yet i still don't know how this happened or activated and i didn't even had cheats on at the time. All suggestions or remarks are appreciated.

sr2.png

A man on fire? lol

No I haven't seen this glitch before. But can you reproduce the glitch somehow by repeating the mission Riot Control?

No I haven't seen this glitch before. But can you reproduce the glitch somehow by repeating the mission Riot Control?
i've just played the mission two times and i haven't even got the glitch going, also i remember at that time of that footage shaundi and pierce were already finished filling up the truck with dust and for some reason none of them even the boss have said a single thing to trigger the scene to end, until i jumped to the water nearby the cave then pierce said something about the truck being full causing the mission to continue.

Last edited:
i've just played the mission two times and i haven't even got the glitch going, also i remember at that time of that footage shaundi and pierce were already finished filling up the truck with dust and for some reason none of them even the boss have said a single thing to trigger the scene to end, until i jumped to the water nearby the cave then pierce said something about the truck being full causing the mission to continue.
Ever try Burning yourself before pierce arrived with his truck.. probably that can work should burning yourself alone and wait until cutscene pierce arrived this looks like may cause that i hope it works

Back