Custom Radio Stations Guide

i have everything fixd but the packVVP wont work, i got this code:
"C:\Users\Joostlek\Downloads\volition-r91_b74\bin_sr3\Gibbed.SaintsRow3.PackVPP" "C:\soundboot.vpp_pc" "C:/Program files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/saints row the third/packfiles/pc/cache/soundboot/"

in a bat file, please help me, i want to record hearing one direction on my kenshin while being cased by cops

Hi
I would like to know how to find the package file which includes the (annoying) Crib (and Vehicule storage) songs so I can replace them.
I have ound that they actually are songs 105 and 135 from the Interface Media bnk, and have created a new Interface Media M bnk.

My problem is, i now have to find the right xtbl file in "misc_tables" folder and there are over 1300 files... how can I find the one i'm looking for??
For a radio station, it's simple, you look for the xtbl file named after the station name. But fore those songs... there is no xtbl file for "interface" or "crib" or wtv...
Plus, without the song titles or artist, it's quite hard to find them...

*EDIT*: well, I tried and did it without the xtbl file, and it worked!
I don't know what changing the duration of each song in the xtbl file does exactly, but it worked for me without this step!!

I can now enjoy my own music while spending time in the wardrobe or crib menu without getting annoyed by going into options, disabling music, then reutrning back on when im done... lol!!

Thanks guys for those tutorials

Last edited:
Hi
I would like to know how to find the package file which includes the (annoying) Crib (and Vehicule storage) songs so I can replace them.
I have ound that they actually are songs 105 and 135 from the Interface Media bnk, and have created a new Interface Media M bnk.

My problem is, i now have to find the right xtbl file in "misc_tables" folder and there are over 1300 files... how can I find the one i'm looking for??
For a radio station, it's simple, you look for the xtbl file named after the station name. But fore those songs... there is no xtbl file for "interface" or "crib" or wtv...
Plus, without the song titles or artist, it's quite hard to find them...

*EDIT*: well, I tried and did it without the xtbl file, and it worked!
I don't know what changing the duration of each song in the xtbl file does exactly, but it worked for me without this step!!

I can now enjoy my own music while spending time in the wardrobe or crib menu without getting annoyed by going into options, disabling music, then reutrning back on when im done... lol!!

Thanks guys for those tutorials

The song duration in the xtbl file(s) actually means that, if your song, that you are replacing the old song with, is longer than the current one, then your song either might not play at all, or it might play the length of the OLD song and then stop, if you do not change the OLD song duration and put in the NEW song duration.

Also, I will ask again. Where are the files that store the NAMES and ARTISTS of the songs that are shown when you enter/play the radio/mixtape window in your phone, and can I change them to the names and artists of my own songs?

Is there anyway to replace the fart sound in the FIAJ taunt to like a gunshot or something?

Last edited:
Anyone at least TRIED? I did with updated Minimaul's tools, WW2OGG & Revorb...silence. I read that audio is converted/compressed differently in this one.
The_metal_invader did it and it worked. I did it with his help and it worked (at least for a single radio station...looks like I've done something wrong on the second one).

Milkjack as far as I know modding this game, it's possible to change the weapon sound.
I've modded AR-50 (Rifle-NG) shooting audio into Cyber Blaster's (SMG-Cyberspace) shooting audio, and recently changed Krukov-8 (Rifle-Gang) shooting audio.

I'm still missing 1 maybe 2 or 3 audio from the Krukov-8 hooting audio and here are the audio list I know for Krukov-8:
These are the Entire lists, some of them haven't been changed that's my problem
weapons_cache_media_00002
weapons_cache_media_00009
weapons_cache_media_00026
weapons_cache_media_00040
weapons_cache_media_00169
weapons_cache_media_00187
weapons_cache_media_00202
weapons_cache_media_00241
weapons_cache_media_00255
weapons_cache_media_00269
weapons_cache_media_00273
weapons_cache_media_00294
If anyone can help, it would be helpful, as for the fart in a jar weapon sound, I haven't found it yet but maybe I could when I'm done with the Krukov-8.

Last edited:
Not yet, I still have to study the radio tables more.
Could you post a tutorial on the same thing but for a different game? I want to add custom tracks to Sleeping Dog game, and i found that this game also uses wwise as its audio software.

Could you post a tutorial on the same thing but for a different game? I want to add custom tracks to Sleeping Dog game, and i found that this game also uses wwise as its audio software.

That is far outside the scope of this thread or this forum itself.

Back