Custom Radio Stations Guide

What happens if you verify integrity on your game? Does it redownload the correct size soundboot?

Tried that as well. Did another fresh install of the game, verified the integrity, and it was still 3.94MB.

On a side note, trying to follow the tutorial here, but I don't understand what this command thing I'm supposed to be doing. I see nothing for me to insert a command anywhere. Like when it says this:

"Then fire up your command line again and run bnk_pc_packer to pack up your new radio station .bnk_pc file. the bnk_pc_packer program works like this:"

What command line? I don't see anything in any of the programs to use a command line. If I try to open the bnk_pc_packer (thinking I have to type a command in there), it just closes instantly. And I don't see anywhere else that I am supposed to enter a command line.

You would need to open up your command prompt. You can simply type command in your run bar to do this. Or, create a batch file with that command in it and double click it. A batch file is siply a text file with a .bat extension.

EDIT:
To clarify, create a batch file with the command that it mentions in the instructions.

So I was able to do all that no problems, but now I ran into a new issue (I know, newb at this so kind of a pest :p)

How do I find the length of a song in milliseconds? I can't even play the songs in any audio player so I can't find the time on them. And have no other idea on how to find the length (google was unhelpful).

If you look at the track in wwise it will show you the time in ms.

Thanks so much for all your help. :)

Went ahead and replaced The Blood with some Silent Hill stuff and it worked out perfectly, with your help of course.

Now going to work on the rest of the radio stations with my own custom music. Thanks again. Appreciate it. :)

Can someone upload the SR3_AudioTools.rar to mediafire or sendspace or somthing the DL link is dead :(

Check the bottom of the OP. I attached them to the post itself a while ago.

Cant seem to find it :\

Go to the first page and the OP (original post.) Scroll down to the end of the original post and you will see 2 attachments that look like this:

Untitled.jpg

Back