Custom Radio Stations Guide

I've done the steps but did it with 51 songs instead. There is a multi-edit function in Wwise you can use to apply the Stream, Prefetch, and Encoder properties to all of the files. You'll have to expand all and manually select only the sounds to multi-edit the stream properties. Thought that could be mentioned in the guide. Not sure how many are aware of it or figured it out on their own, I never saw it mentioned.

Of course, it doesn't cut out the time spent on hunt-and-peck with correcting the msecs in the xtbl files... I didn't even know those were listed in Wwise itself, I used Foobar2000 by adding a column field to list the length by seconds and just add three trailing zeros. Low precision but works for me :D

I've got a (thankfully?) different problem with step 14. When I try to repackage radio_kabron_media.txt the command line will for a split second open and close a new window, and then immediately locks up. It doesn't freeze. The input line keeps flashing, but I can't actually input anything or close the window. Not even task manager will close it. Nothing short of a full reboot. Needless to say it also doesn't make the bnk_pc or mbnk_pc files.

Thanks, but much better for me: Mute music in game and play with PC media player (like AIMP 3, didn't eat much resources) my own Playlists, then do all this "quick" things, after all of this I will not want to play game at all... :D
Think game developers should thought about, but THQ never think about so "Little" things like this...
Anyway thanks.

Hello I'm rather new to Modding SR3.

I'd like to import my Royalty Free Music into the game but, to my discontent it seems I do not have "radio_*_media.bnk_pc" I seem to have a bunch of .vpp_pc files instead. Could I get any help with this? Could I just send someone the music I want to import, and have the file sent back to me all packed up?

ALSO I was wondering since you can modify the music.. is it possible to mod a voice the same way?
I want to put my voice into the game :3

THANK YOU if you read this and, if this works I'll be making some videos on my channel later :)

I hope you guys help me out >u<

Back