Bonus and reworked unlockables

Perhaps a possibillity for a New Game+ where you can use your leveled character, and put the level cap higher so it takes you almost 2 playthrough to fully level your character. And make EVERY unlock you get from loyalty missions so that you have to buy it, you don't get it for free. Also with the super powers. In the end, I had 200 clusters left, so more then enough to purchase the superpowers you get for free.
But if you raise the level cap, or else reduce the XP you get, you'd much faster start a new game+ and play the game again, just to get to the highest level and unlock everything.
Also perhaps a way to just switch your powers/unlocks off? I love the high jump, but hate the sprint. Yet you need the sprint to complete one of the early quests and a race, or else you can't even procede with the game. And you have the "No supermovement cheat" but that also turns off the super jumping. =P

can you please make unlocks, power & weap. upgrades toggable?
There are several threads asking for this very thing in the Mods Request forum.
You should go into one of those and express your interest in them.

Is there any update on this? I really liked new unlockables in SR2 by GotR. I miss many vehicles from SR3 sitting inside the code and getting them as unlockables would feel much more rewarding. :D
As for suggestions, how about STAG vehicles (Crusader, N-Forcer, F69 VTOL, possibly Specter, Cyrus' VTOL and Crusader) after Kinzie's loyalty mission?

can't wait for this mod to take off. At the very least I hope we get a mod soon that turns off the forced upgrades you get from side missions. The damage upgrade ruined telekinesis for me

can't wait for this mod to take off. At the very least I hope we get a mod soon that turns off the forced upgrades you get from side missions. The damage upgrade ruined telekinesis for me
I just want the unlimited stamina upgrade removed. I found the combat powers balanced personally as I used the powers as support and guns them ost, however cars are useless because well, unlimited stamina, which you get from a early mission >.<

I would love to have the collectibles finders remove from mission reward. It kinda kills the fun of searching for clusters.

I've already looked through and added what I found. If you have a specific request then please use the additional cheats mod release thread instead of asking here.

There are a ton of unused vehicles and things that aren't unlocked in the game proper. There are also quite a few unused homies too like donnie, vogel, genki, loren, etc. I'm also a bit unhappy with certain design choices like Matt Miller's forced unlock for the collectible finder instead of it being purchasable like in SRTT.

My plan is to create new unlocks for all this stuff, as well as do a bit of shuffling around. For example, adding the STAG vehicles as unlocks after beating a certain loyalty mission. Also, this mod will definitely require a new save file since unlocks aren't retroactive.

Any input or suggestions are welcome and encouraged!

So does that mean the Neuron is still in the game?I missed that crappy little car.

I'd suggest the unlocks be tied to free roam actions like killing Genki unlocks Genki, however I have no idea what actions are linkable to unlocks....so...just day dreaming here.

Back