Bonus and reworked unlockables

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
There are a ton of unused vehicles and things that aren't unlocked in the game proper. There are also quite a few unused homies too like donnie, vogel, genki, loren, etc. I'm also a bit unhappy with certain design choices like Matt Miller's forced unlock for the collectible finder instead of it being purchasable like in SRTT.

My plan is to create new unlocks for all this stuff, as well as do a bit of shuffling around. For example, adding the STAG vehicles as unlocks after beating a certain loyalty mission. Also, this mod will definitely require a new save file since unlocks aren't retroactive.

Any input or suggestions are welcome and encouraged!

There are a ton of unused vehicles and things that aren't unlocked in the game proper. There are also quite a few unused homies too like donnie, vogel, genki, loren, etc. I'm also a bit unhappy with certain design choices like Matt Miller's forced unlock for the collectible finder instead of it being purchasable like in SRTT.

My plan is to create new unlocks for all this stuff, as well as do a bit of shuffling around. For example, adding the STAG vehicles as unlocks after beating a certain loyalty mission. Also, this mod will definitely require a new save file since unlocks aren't retroactive.

Any input or suggestions are welcome and encouraged!

Can i hug you for this?

That's a really good idea, Idolninja! I too did not like some of the design choices or ones I thought would make more sense, for example how bosses like Loren, Nyte Blade, or even Super-Genki aren't unlocked as homies after you defeat them in loyalty missions.
For suggestions, that's a bit of a hard question, because I don't really know all that is unlocked and when, but I know you'll come up with ideas...then again, I just gave you one in my previous sentence, so maybe it's easier than I thought.

Oh yeah, forgot about Nyte Blade. I definitely want to add him too. :)

I was just going to use the super powered genki for the unlock. He wasn't a cut homie or anything afaik.

Oh yeah, forgot about Nyte Blade. I definitely want to add him too. :)

I was just going to use the super powered genki for the unlock. He wasn't a cut homie or anything afaik.

Oh. Well this brings a question to mind...Does the cut homies have audio for talking to the other homies? Are you able to check that?

Oh. Well this brings a question to mind...Does the cut homies have audio for talking to the other homies? Are you able to check that?

There's no way to check via tables or anything. You could extract all his voice samples and listen to them, but it's probably easier to just add him and pal around to see.

There's no way to check via tables or anything. You could extract all his voice samples and listen to them, but it's probably easier to just add him and pal around to see.

Ah. Because i really do love the little talks they have my favorite was the one With DJ and Mearo. Again thanks for working on this mod and infact all mods Idolninja. :)

Back