Bonus and reworked unlockables

ah well. i can just use the Unlockitall cheat right?

Oh, please tell me weapon skins and such will be altered for this as well? I felt it was silly there were a ton of weapons that already had golden weapon skins, but there was an unlockable golden skin. It made absolutely no sense to me. Like whats up with that?

Anyways, yeah... I felt it was silly all the costumes and skins were unlocked right from the start, just my 2 cents. I'm all for Stag stuff though.

Oh, please tell me weapon skins and such will be altered for this as well? I felt it was silly there were a ton of weapons that already had golden weapon skins, but there was an unlockable golden skin. It made absolutely no sense to me. Like whats up with that?

Anyways, yeah... I felt it was silly all the costumes and skins were unlocked right from the start, just my 2 cents. I'm all for Stag stuff though.

I'm with you on the weapon skins. It would be an awesome incentive to do more side content that way.

I feel like things like the Robocop machine pistol should be given for the murderbot challenge, and then you have stuff like the pulse rifle which would totally work better for one of the alien related killing challenges. Glad you agree though, I was a bit... puzzled that there were only 2 unlockable skins in the entirity of the game. I mean I think some of the weapons that were unique had little things too, but you'd get them all at once.

I found all of the 'cut' Homies inside the homies.xtbl but they got Entry -> 'MaybeDLC'.
Whats with that?

If they have any dlc labels then they are off limits until we know for certain what Volition's dlc plan looks like. I'm going to be removing your mod release with these in the meantime.

I'm going to update the mod with SR:TT ones only, without those DLC Tags.

Sounds good to me. There's quite a few of the SRTT ones I tried out myself like Killbane.

Back