Bonus and reworked unlockables

How about different weapon skin unlocks for city sections.
Examples:
Friendly Fire's on the East Side unlock SMG and Pistol skins.
Friendly Fire's on the Central Islands unlock Rifle and Shotgun skins.
Friendly Fire's on the West Islands unlock Special, and Rocket skins.

Going with that same thought.... Rim Jobs unlocks and vehicles set in a similar way.
Get all of the Rim Jobs on the east islands and you get X vehicle set added to your inventory... bla bla bla

Similar for clothing stores...

Other idea's...
Super Jump distance upgrades to either towers or rifts (towers would be better), but you still have to pay for the upgrade (this just unlocks it).
Speed increase unlocks with different races (again this just unlocks allowing you to purchase it)
Genki weapon skins should be set to beating all 3 of the Genki virus missions.
Genki Homie and Murder time Fun time costume unlock after beating the 3 "Mind over Murder" mini games (Silver gets the costume, Gold gets Genki Homie).

And So on and So Forth....

Can you add all these unused vehicles in the cheats mod, as well as tell us what ones are unused? Please?

Can you add all these unused vehicles in the cheats mod, as well as tell us what ones are unused? Please?

I've already looked through and added what I found. If you have a specific request then please use the additional cheats mod release thread instead of asking here.

I've already looked through and added what I found. If you have a specific request then please use the additional cheats mod release thread instead of asking here.

Oh. I think you might have misunderstood. I was talking about ones who want to use this, but don't want to restart the game.

If it would require a new save file, maybe you could also create another version that has everything unlocked by default for people who have already beaten everything or don't want to.

If it would require a new save file, maybe you could also create another version that has everything unlocked by default for people who have already beaten everything or don't want to.

Unlocks don't work like that. They have to process for... something; a mission, a challenge, etc.

Not sure if it is possible yet but I would like to see the oldschool gang members as an option for the gang customization.
Maybe someone can even provide some recolored sainty skins then.

And what is with some of the weapons?
One I would like to see is the combat knive finisher which is only available on the missions with Asha and at the start.

Back