All New Character Customization

I'm also having issues with tattoo names not showing correctly, adding a screenshot to show an example. I did notice others having this issue, but I don't think I saw a fix-if I missed it, please just lmk ♥ I kinda glazed over and wasn't focusing very well after going through all 43 pages.

Edit: Before anybody asks, I have the steam version-I bought it recently when the edition with all DLC was on sale for $4. This is also the only mod I have installed, so it can't be a mod conflict.

Attachments

• Screenshot (222).png
    Screenshot (222).png
    999.1 KB · Views: 1,020
Last edited:
I'm also having issues with tattoo names not showing correctly, adding a screenshot to show an example. I did notice others having this issue, but I don't think I saw a fix-if I missed it, please just lmk ♥ I kinda glazed over and wasn't focusing very well after going through all 43 pages.

Edit: Before anybody asks, I have the steam version-I bought it recently when the edition with all DLC was on sale for $4. This is also the only mod I have installed, so it can't be a mod conflict.
UPDATE: I fixed it, somehow. I made a completely fresh build, but instead of selecting any of the options on the list on this screen:
upload_2019-9-23_8-50-58.png

I went to the next page and selected things as I went, doing every page.
After this, the stockings and garter belts were under a category called 'Clothing', which shows the legs instead of the hands [I remember having issues with that] and had correct names.
Unsure if the other tattoos had the correct names, as I forgot to look, and I don't know if the items in Image as Designed have the correct names as I kept thinking I should go and not going, but it's something at least!

Where to put longest stockings???
Can you explain what you mean, please? If you mean where are the stockings, once you've made the packed file and put it in your game, the stockings will be in Rusty's Needle-you can only have one length of stocking at a time for each type [IE, if you have the long fishnets, you can't have the thigh high ones]
If you're having the issue where tattoo names aren't showing correctly, the stockings will be in the Hands category, but if they're showing correctly, there should be a category called 'Clothing' with a category for stockings

I have problems with black and white tattoos, every time I select black and white tattoos, it can be manually or by the second option in the menu, in the game they appear wrong and with the default names of the game and not the new tattoos causing problems in all the customizations;
I sent some photos showing that the tattoos do not match the names or appear (they are invisible), this does not happen with the colored tattoos that work normal

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1 MB · Views: 862
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1 MB · Views: 852
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1,010.1 KB · Views: 842
  • 4.png
    4.png
    953.3 KB · Views: 844
  • 5.png
    5.png
    1 MB · Views: 859
I found out what the defect was, it is not related to the customization mod but to a mod that I had installed and removed and probably damaged the game's base files, now everything is working!

Back