Additional Cheats

-Mounted MG Bulldog (appears in 3 missions, can be obtained through co-op in Kinzie's loyalty mission)
-Unmarked Bear (appears in Tank Mayhem and Mech Mayhem, unobtainable)
-Lockdown (nowhere)
-SWAT Tornado (appears in all vehicle mayhems, unobtainable)
-SWAT Eagle (nowhere)
-Regular (or NG?) Vulture

Remembered a few more.

So I take it that spawning Gangs isn't going to be a Cheat. :(

...well, there are always other mods for such things. I guess. Eventually. Maybe.

I was able to get gang variant decals working with some assistance from the mighty Mike Wilson:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/why-do-gang-variant-decals-disappear.4271

Adding hydraulics and decals fixes will all be bundled together into the all vehicle customization mod since they all use the same files. Once done, the gang vehicle cheats should all work correctly. At that point, I'll review the suggestions for updates to the cheat mod and release a final version.

And...When do you think you'll be able to release your fix? Approximately one week? Two?

Anyway, that's great, and I thank you very much for that!

And...When do you think you'll be able to release your fix? Approximately one week? Two?

Anyway, that's great, and I thank you very much for that!

When it's done.

Everyone, please note that Specter animations are broken.
First picture, hover mode. Second picture, flight mode.
wVrcpxl.jpg

Rs45gwd.jpg

EDIT: Also, a curious thing about P(e)acemaker, the police variant. The second Peacemaker on the list is an actual, sports police car.
hC63Hml.png

Last edited:
It's not just the animations that are broken. The sound is missing and the vehicle handles kind of weird...

I was able to get gang variant decals working with some assistance from the mighty Mike Wilson:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/why-do-gang-variant-decals-disappear.4271

Adding hydraulics and decals fixes will all be bundled together into the all vehicle customization mod since they all use the same files. Once done, the gang vehicle cheats should all work correctly. At that point, I'll review the suggestions for updates to the cheat mod and release a final version.

Does this apply for the Samedi cars as well?

Back