Additional Cheats

Additional Cheats v5 - Bear and Spectre ! Thank you.
Everyone, what current cheats do you think are unimportant or easily obtainable that could be removed, and also what cheats would you like to see added?

Common spawns:

Ambulance
Atlantica
Attrazione
Betsy classic
Bootlegger
Emu
Hammerhead
Hollywood
Mockingbird
Mongoose
Peterliner
Raycaster
Sovereign
Steelport Municipal
Temptress
Torch

Total: 16 further entries can be added. (I'll bet, I forgot something..)

There is some constant spawns in game like Eagle and TornadoNG on military base and Salem on NE Tower, but IMHO, better to leave it in cheats.

What cheats i like to see added:
Sprint Tornado disabler if possible and Burning animation canceler (for some reason, even with Fire resist4 and 100% completed game it's still on)
Btw, thank you for GotR mod for SR2, without it game was unplayable for me.

Last edited:
There is some constant spawns in game like Eagle and TornadoNG on military base and Salem on NE Tower, but IMHO, better to leave it in cheats.

I disagree. Those are so ridiculously easy to get at any point in the simulation as they are always there, and very easy to find... it wouldn't make sense to leave them. Just my opinion though.

I'd like to second a request for the gun-platform Bulldog. Honestly I thought that's what the 'military Bulldog' in the current release was but I was mistaken.

And I'd like to third a request for the regular Lockdown.

I disagree. Those are so ridiculously easy to get at any point in the simulation as they are always there, and very easy to find... it wouldn't make sense to leave them. Just my opinion though.
That's the reason I brought up about the police variant Pacemaker just being a buggy version of the common spawn civvie Pacemaker.

Common spawns:

Ambulance
Atlantica
Attrazione
Betsy classic
Bootlegger
Emu
Hammerhead
Hollywood
Mockingbird
Mongoose
Peterliner
Raycaster
Sovereign
Steelport Municipal
Temptress
Torch

Total: 16 further entries can be added. (I'll bet, I forgot something..)

The Kaneda is relatively common as well, though not nearly as common as in SR TT.

And the SR2 gang vehicles have the same problem the unique Kenshin from SR TT had, when you store them, the unique decals vanish. So apart from the Swindle there's nothing that really makes the others unique...

Unobtainable vehicles I've found, or obtainable only at certain points that most of us probably passed already:

-Mounted MG Bulldog (appears in 3 missions, can be obtained through co-op in Kinzie's loyalty mission)
-Unmarked Bear (appears in Tank Mayhem and Mech Mayhem, unobtainable)
-Lockdown (nowhere)
-SWAT Tornado (appears in all vehicle mayhems, unobtainable)
-SWAT Eagle (nowhere)
-Regular (or NG?) Vulture

Possibly in the game, not sure:

-Ultor Interceptor
-STAG 4 seat N-Forcer with no mounted MG

Also has anybody noticed that there's a unique taxi at the airport?

Last edited:
-Ultor Interceptor
-STAG 4 seat N-Forcer with no mounted MG

The Ultor interceptor is not in the game. All variants of the N-Forcer are already part of the mod. If it's not there, then it's not in the game.

Back