Additional Cheats

You misunderstand, I've already pushed player abilities as far as they can go. I was asking for vehicle variant suggestions.

Awww. :) No biggie, though; and thank you anyway!

"Giant Player - imhuge"

LOL. I'm missing a certain prefix. :p

On-topic: I saw my Genki vehicles are no longer customizable, like the Sexy Kitten Vortex (given to me in-game, not thru a cheat). Was that intentional? Or was it because of the broken patch?

Thanks for the update! Nice to see the Spectre added :) Just a question, is the Ultor Interceptor in the game code? Since you have hit the limit, feel no need to add it, I was just curios if it was still buried in the game.

Idol, can you add more than one vehicle at a time with the cheats? Or is it hardcoded at one? Because if you can, you could add like a collection of gang vehicles or similar in one code?

"Giant Player - imhuge"

LOL. I'm missing a certain prefix. :p

On-topic: I saw my Genki vehicles are no longer customizable, like the Sexy Kitten Vortex (given to me in-game, not thru a cheat). Was that intentional? Or was it because of the broken patch?

No idea, but you can customize it if you use my other mod that lets you customize all vehicles.

Thanks for the update! Nice to see the Spectre added :) Just a question, is the Ultor Interceptor in the game code? Since you have hit the limit, feel no need to add it, I was just curios if it was still buried in the game.

The ultor interceptor is not in the game. Only the STAG one.

Idol, can you add more than one vehicle at a time with the cheats? Or is it hardcoded at one? Because if you can, you could add like a collection of gang vehicles or similar in one code?

You cannot add more than one.

Hey Guys... I have 2 rather noob-ish questions... lol I just finished the game and wanted to have some funs with this mod...
Now am just kinda curious/worried about two things.

1. what happends if i use this mod and join a game of a friend who neither uses mods or cheats?... will this flag the save of said friend? I really dont want to ruin games for others who dont like cheats and would like to know that before breaking something.

and 2. will i be still able to earn steam archievments or do i have to use a clean save for that?

Best Wishes

Last edited:
Hey Guys... I have 2 rather noob-ish questions... lol I just finished the game and wanted to have some funs with this mod...
Now am just kinda curious/worried about two things.

1. what happends if i use this mod and join a game of a friend who neither uses mods or cheats?... will this flag the save of said friend? I really dont want to ruin games for others who dont like cheats and would like to know that before breaking something.

and 2. will i be still able to earn steam archievments or do i have to use a clean save for that?

Best Wishes
This mod doesn't flag your saves as "cheated" and you will still be able to earn achievements. No worries. :)

Back