Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Just delayed. We lost Jeff Harris who was working on the UI, and I've already talked to our current UI group about someone stepping in and finishing the work. We're all incredibly busy with finishing AOM, so that won't start back up again for a couple of months.
Any information on preventing people from exploding when changing player size ? or causing a hulk smash when jumping ?

Help!! I am using sand box + mod along with the following; Fun Shaundi V1p2 Bikini mod, SR4_additional_cheats_IdolNinja_v6 mod, plus the reverse flash and zoom mod from steam. Up to this point, everything worked fine. Until I tried adding a an item from the Sexy Stockings and Lingerie Skin Mod for Saints Row IV. From now on, after choosing a load a file, I get an infinite loading screen. I tried uninstalling Saints Row 4, but it makes no difference. (I even have to use task manager to force close it.) I did make one observation, though; I had an old save file from over a year ago that appears to be the only file working. However when it does load, I am limited to what I can do. I try changing the character's sex and the character model disappears, only the text reminds. Finally the only way out is to restart my Laptop.

Firstly Apologies for the long essay.

Secondly, any suggestions?

Help!! I am using sand box + mod along with the following; Fun Shaundi V1p2 Bikini mod, SR4_additional_cheats_IdolNinja_v6 mod, plus the reverse flash and zoom mod from steam. Up to this point, everything worked fine. Until I tried adding a an item from the Sexy Stockings and Lingerie Skin Mod for Saints Row IV. From now on, after choosing a load a file, I get an infinite loading screen. I tried uninstalling Saints Row 4, but it makes no difference. (I even have to use task manager to force close it.) I did make one observation, though; I had an old save file from over a year ago that appears to be the only file working. However when it does load, I am limited to what I can do. I try changing the character's sex and the character model disappears, only the text reminds. Finally the only way out is to restart my Laptop.

Firstly Apologies for the long essay.

Secondly, any suggestions?

The first thing I would try is using the tools to update the asm file(s.)

Awesome mod, but is there gotta be more functions? Like more cutscenes(from DLC's would be great) or a function, that would freeze all actions(Would be great to use it with free camera mode to do some sweet screenshots)

42C768585E45AED7D0D82F968C8DAEB8188A4AB2
does this mod work online? i'm trying to play it with my bro and all i get is an unrecognized hash value error when i do the commands online we both have the mod but it only works with the host of the lobby is there any way i can fix this?

Back