Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

42C768585E45AED7D0D82F968C8DAEB8188A4AB2
Uber late to the party dude, but is there a way to replace the iron armor suit for MY customized character in the opening throne cut scene?

hi i know this is might be hard or un-chevabl but is it somehow possiple to get the zombie spawn mode alone ? (sorry bad english, its not my first )

Hi,

I just wanted some information on how to character morph into Professor Genki.
I saw a few of your pictures and I just wanted to know how to do that.

Thank you IdolNinja.

Any update?

Last edited by a moderator:
If the instructions don't tell you how to do it, evidently it isn't possible. Those screenshots may have been created during testing of a feature that never completely worked or from in-progress game patches. If you want more information on how to *make* a mod to do that, search the Get Help/Troubleshooting and other forums, or even make a post yourself. :) Also, please, don't post multiple times in a row unless you have something to add; just edit the old post.

If the instructions don't tell you how to do it, evidently it isn't possible. Those screenshots may have been created during testing of a feature that never completely worked or from in-progress game patches. If you want more information on how to *make* a mod to do that, search the Get Help/Troubleshooting and other forums, or even make a post yourself. :) Also, please, don't post multiple times in a row unless you have something to add; just edit the old post.

This is why I was asking IdolNinja considering he is the was who made it.

He told me to post in the forum when he was the one who made the NPC morph, so I have no clue what is going on this website, it is as if everyone knows the rules on where and what to post but apart from that nothing else.

Thanks anyway, I'll just make a post.

Is there any way someone can create a custom UI by pressing and holding the tilde (`) key, to select the commands? I was thinking the UI could have a "Category" and a "Value" Section that would be split vertically.
The Category Section would be put in to organized groups like "Buildings", "Player Animations/Idles", "World Chunks ( ex. Zin controlled Steelport, Glitchy Steelport)" The Value Section is basically a box you can click on to turn
the commands on and off and to see if one command is compatible with another. This probably won't work, but I thought it was a cool idea. I'm enjoying this mod from SR2 to SRIV.

Back