SPOILERS Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by [V] IdolNinja, Sep 8, 2013.

1. smashbro596

smashbro596 Modding patch tester

I'm getting so much done on a new game with this mod...
    sandbox+ should be included in the vanilla game :p
    a means to test things out. :p

2. Is 1.0 the current version? just wondering if there was an update at some point. Since i can't seem to find it.

3. That is the one.

4. just making sure. thx for the reply.

5. so...you can have the superpowers in the start....AWESOME!11!;)

6. Hey, I downloaded it, freakin' awesome, but, one issue I came across is that when I go anything shorter than default height, enemies stop attacking me all together, any idea what that's all about?

7. Can you please make a music switcher (Like on-foot radio in SRTT)?

8. there is an error:
    when i desactivate the drunk animation the beer just get stuck in the hand and it cant dissappear.
    fix it pls

9. I installed this mod and everything seems to be ok except for two small shortcomings.

1st
    On combination "R+Up Arrow" the clothing store menu popup which should contain all the clothes in the game. I noticed that it does not contain all available clothes. I have no idea what might be wrong with this.

2nd
    In free camera mode "R+HOME" my mouse is inverted in vertical axis (Movement down moves the screen up and vice versa) It is a bit strange for me. Can I set it somehow to "normal"?

10. I accidentally put all of my cache with word pad. Is there any way to reverse this? Additionally, what version of 7zip do I use? Website looks sketchy...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice