Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Is there any way someone can create a custom UI by pressing and holding the tilde (`) key, to select the commands? I was thinking the UI could have a "Category" and a "Value" Section that would be split vertically.
The Category Section would be put in to organized groups like "Buildings", "Player Animations/Idles", "World Chunks ( ex. Zin controlled Steelport, Glitchy Steelport)" The Value Section is basically a box you can click on to turn
the commands on and off and to see if one command is compatible with another. This probably won't work, but I thought it was a cool idea. I'm enjoying this mod from SR2 to SRIV.
Idolninja was working on Sandbox+ Menu but I think the mod is dead.

Idolninja was working on Sandbox+ Menu but I think the mod is dead.

Just delayed. We lost Jeff Harris who was working on the UI, and I've already talked to our current UI group about someone stepping in and finishing the work. We're all incredibly busy with finishing AOM, so that won't start back up again for a couple of months.

Just delayed. We lost Jeff Harris who was working on the UI, and I've already talked to our current UI group about someone stepping in and finishing the work. We're all incredibly busy with finishing AOM, so that won't start back up again for a couple of months.
Thank you Aku! Can't wait to play AOM!

Reactions: F13
hi i got this problem that after a while being in the game the mod just stops responding and i'll have to restart the game... any thoughts on what can i do to fix this?

Back