Gentlemen of the Row

This mod pack changes the game to a language localized version. Can this be made optional, or is there any way to prevent this that i missed?

Background:
I was playing the unmodded game and it bugged out on the mission "Orange threat level" (black screen, sound only). So i found Gentlemen of the row and it does allow me to complete the mission, but i don't like that my game is now localized. I saved after the bugged mission was complete and then uninstalled GotR, hoping the game would allow me to load the saved game and continue after the bugged mission. No luck, SR2_pc.exe crashes as soon as i try to load the saved game (older games saved from the unmodded game still work). I would like to continue with the story but with an English version.

You can pick whatever language you want using command line parameters. See the following text file in the archive for how to do that:
Command line parameters and multilanguage support.txt

How could i have missed that text file? /facepalm
Anyway, thanks so much for the solution and for the very quick reply. :)

Hey has anyone played through the OC mission Send in the Clones where you get Carlos and Aisha back on your team. If anyone has the video of it I would love to see it. Also to IdolNinja will you ever put in that mission dealing with the Mehrman?

Hey has anyone played through the OC mission Send in the Clones where you get Carlos and Aisha back on your team. If anyone has the video of it I would love to see it. Also to IdolNinja will you ever put in that mission dealing with the Mehrman?

It was never completed. What is there is only a couple of objectives. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time these days to work on stuff.

Ay Homie, Idol Ninja im just instal a GOTR a few H. ago and have problem w/ some sort of bug sh*t. When im try to buy a Plane"s in "Chinesse Airlane"s" a.k.a this store next to the Hangar Think... i cant even buy it, a Interior think is still visible but useless because i cant use shop... simply when i go in to interior there simply dont show up a communicat about press a button to get into car shop menu, even im press (im Action button on v) a V ... nope.avi

EDIT: im freaking stupid, i mean a Car Mechanic near Hangar :p
EDIT 2: and im more freaking stupid than i think this post is pointless... because... A Mechanic think, is Mechanic think... not shop think (no sh*t )... im must drive a plane to get acess to this crap *facepalm*

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason, whenever I attempt to run the "Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat" It always tells me "Warning - Optional Mods Folder Doesn't Exist. Are you sure you extracted the whole pack?" When the Optional Mods Folder is right there, in the same dang folder! "Program_Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Saints Row 2" What is going on, and how do I fix this, because it is really starting to irritate me... :mad:

For some reason, whenever I attempt to run the "Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat" It always tells me "Warning - Optional Mods Folder Doesn't Exist. Are you sure you extracted the whole pack?" When the Optional Mods Folder is right there, in the same dang folder! "Program_Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Saints Row 2" What is going on, and how do I fix this, because it is really starting to irritate me... :mad:

It didn't extract correctly. Make sure you are using the latest version of either 7zip or winrar.

I had already completely costumized my gotr by the time sr2 finished installing. Therefore I have never played the vanilla game, but I feel like it would've irritated me way too much. I probably would've cried myself to sleep without that camera mod for vehicles. I already have enough problem driving them without a camera that centers automatically. I don't have any idea how much gotr has affected the game beyond the optional mods that I chose, but seeing as every "saints row 2 on PC" thread I have viewed mentionned gotr as being mandatory, it's probably what makes the game playable in the first place.

I only played a few hours (most spent costumizing my character to look like my sr3 one without a point of reference and pointlessly running after good cars that I want for myself) and so far, encountered only minor problems. I screamed when I first started up the game and the main menu revealed itself to be in French, but I easily found the solution for that and I finally have an answer as to where I can find eye options.

Now I just have to remember to save often. Thank you for this mod!

Is there a way to create the custom patch without including the skins that repleace the exsisting models for the weapons and the vehicles? I noticed that they are not optional for some reason.

Back