1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gentlemen of the Row

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by [V] IdolNinja, Nov 21, 2011.

1. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

You can pick whatever language you want using command line parameters. See the following text file in the archive for how to do that:
    Command line parameters and multilanguage support.txt

2. How could i have missed that text file? /facepalm
    Anyway, thanks so much for the solution and for the very quick reply. :)

3. Hey has anyone played through the OC mission Send in the Clones where you get Carlos and Aisha back on your team. If anyone has the video of it I would love to see it. Also to IdolNinja will you ever put in that mission dealing with the Mehrman?

4. [V] IdolNinja

It was never completed. What is there is only a couple of objectives. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time these days to work on stuff.

5. Ay Homie, Idol Ninja im just instal a GOTR a few H. ago and have problem w/ some sort of bug sh*t. When im try to buy a Plane"s in "Chinesse Airlane"s" a.k.a this store next to the Hangar Think... i cant even buy it, a Interior think is still visible but useless because i cant use shop... simply when i go in to interior there simply dont show up a communicat about press a button to get into car shop menu, even im press (im Action button on v) a V ... nope.avi

EDIT: im freaking stupid, i mean a Car Mechanic near Hangar :p
    EDIT 2: and im more freaking stupid than i think this post is pointless... because... A Mechanic think, is Mechanic think... not shop think (no sh*t nigga)... im must drive a plane to get acess to this crap *facepalm*

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  6. ay homie, can you add rusty/dirty variants of car in car shop in new version of GOTR? also thx for do so much stuff for ours and your community Edol Neenja :p

7. For some reason, whenever I attempt to run the "Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat" It always tells me "Warning - Optional Mods Folder Doesn't Exist. Are you sure you extracted the whole pack?" When the Optional Mods Folder is right there, in the same dang folder! "Program_Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Saints Row 2" What is going on, and how do I fix this, because it is really starting to irritate me... :mad:

8. [V] IdolNinja

It didn't extract correctly. Make sure you are using the latest version of either 7zip or winrar.

9. I had already completely costumized my gotr by the time sr2 finished installing. Therefore I have never played the vanilla game, but I feel like it would've irritated me way too much. I probably would've cried myself to sleep without that camera mod for vehicles. I already have enough problem driving them without a camera that centers automatically. I don't have any idea how much gotr has affected the game beyond the optional mods that I chose, but seeing as every "saints row 2 on PC" thread I have viewed mentionned gotr as being mandatory, it's probably what makes the game playable in the first place.

I only played a few hours (most spent costumizing my character to look like my sr3 one without a point of reference and pointlessly running after good cars that I want for myself) and so far, encountered only minor problems. I screamed when I first started up the game and the main menu revealed itself to be in French, but I easily found the solution for that and I finally have an answer as to where I can find eye options.

Now I just have to remember to save often. Thank you for this mod!

10. Is there a way to create the custom patch without including the skins that repleace the exsisting models for the weapons and the vehicles? I noticed that they are not optional for some reason.