I appear to be having a slight... problem with the keybindings. Pressing 5+semicolon doesn't seem to toggle restricted zone notoriety. Instead, doing that gives me a message about loading the murderbrawl zone, which seems to mean that the default (not this version's) sandbox+ controls seem to be in use. However, attempting to press E+semicolon, which should do what I want it to if the default's controls are indeed loaded, does nothing at all. The mod seems to be horribly confused and can't decide which settings it's using. But it's probably just something I did somewhere, no idea what though. I got this through the things to do in steelport package, so I haven't really touched the mod itself or edited anything about it, though I did remove a few mods I didn't want from that package (I just don't like the first person vehicle mod; I use fine aim for shooting out my car. Plus perhaps a couple others. Can't quite remember, but they weren't related to this thing. One was a slider mod.)
Are you sure you replaced 'sr3_city.lua' file from the original Sandbox+? There is no way it would show you Murderbrawl XXXI zone message if you had proper 'sr3_city.lua' file, I replaced that command with restricted zones notoriety toggle.

Last edited:
I've just released V1.3, you can download it from the original post.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Added Saints HQ Trojan Whores party state to the cycle. Huge thanks to JasonRyan for the idea. :)
20160821210759_1.jpg

Here's another update, V1.5. It's just to make it match SRIV version, I'm not going to continue this mod in the future. It's not like there's anything I could add anyway.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Cutscene replay commands will teleport you to your last location. Now you'll always go back to where you've been before instead of Saints HQ. This also applies to your co-op partner.
  • Show player position command will now show you both local and remote player coordinates in co-op. Your partner won't hide anymore.

I've just released V1.6, enjoy! :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Included Quantum's Open Doors Mod as an optional mod. It removes pony barn door from the original Safeword and garage door from the original Syndicate Tower so you can enter their interiors.

why dont you create something similar to GTA IV ingame trainer?
anyway good mod.
Because it's impossible - at least at the moment, hopefully it will change soon as I already agreed to work on a Workshop version of Sandbox+, with an actual menu and stuff. :D

Back