Sandbox+ - Things To Do In Steelport Edition

Discussion in 'Compilations' started by Fan of Saints, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

Are you sure you replaced 'sr3_city.lua' file from the original Sandbox+? There is no way it would show you Murderbrawl XXXI zone message if you had proper 'sr3_city.lua' file, I replaced that command with restricted zones notoriety toggle.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  2. Fan of Saints

Here comes the first major update, V1.2. It fixes a game-breaking glitch which made Party Time mission impossible to complete.

--> CHANGELOG <--
    • Fixed Party Time mission. You can now stop writing me about it in every goddamn place possible. :p

3. Fan of Saints

I've just released V1.3, you can download it from the original post.

--> CHANGELOG <--
    • Added Saints HQ Trojan Whores party state to the cycle. Huge thanks to JasonRyan for the idea. :)
    20160821210759_1.jpg

JasonRyan likes this.
  4. Fan of Saints

V1.4 is now available!

--> CHANGELOG <--
    • Added ambient cop and gang spawn toggles. Check the original post or my official Steam guide for new list of hotkeys. Huge thanks to Xenoyaut for the idea. :D

5. Fan of Saints

Here's another update, V1.5. It's just to make it match SRIV version, I'm not going to continue this mod in the future. It's not like there's anything I could add anyway.

--> CHANGELOG <--
    • Cutscene replay commands will teleport you to your last location. Now you'll always go back to where you've been before instead of Saints HQ. This also applies to your co-op partner.
    • Show player position command will now show you both local and remote player coordinates in co-op. Your partner won't hide anymore.

6. Fan of Saints

I've just released V1.6, enjoy! :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
    • Included Quantum's Open Doors Mod as an optional mod. It removes pony barn door from the original Safeword and garage door from the original Syndicate Tower so you can enter their interiors.

bgan69 likes this.
  7. thanks for this man

8. why dont you create something similar to GTA IV ingame trainer?
    anyway good mod.

9. Fan of Saints

Because it's impossible - at least at the moment, hopefully it will change soon as I already agreed to work on a Workshop version of Sandbox+, with an actual menu and stuff. :D

10. okay, btw, can you tell me is there any mod that add crazy weapons that compatible with this mod?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice