1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sandbox+ - Things To Do In Steelport Edition

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Fan of Saints, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

V1.7 has just been released! :D

--> CHANGELOG <--
    • Included Erza Scarlet's Image as Design fix. You can find it in optional files folder. It'll allow you to open Image As Designed menu via Sandbox+ command (replaces character lineup menu).

2. Beerus

Beerus Pirate

can I add option for the unused keys ?

3. Fan of Saints

Um, yeah, as long as you have any ideas what to add and your ideas are actually doable with available Lua functions.

4. Beerus

Beerus Pirate

Decrease player height and Increase player height can I add those options

5. Beerus

Beerus Pirate

so the options that I write is possible ?

6. Fan of Saints

No, these functions don't exist in The Third, unfortunately. They have been added to Saints Row IV in one of the patches back in 2014 - that was long after The Third stopped receiving further updates.
    And before you ask, cellphone cheats and Lua functions are two separate things so we cannot use them in Sandbox+.

7. Beerus

Beerus Pirate

OK thanks for reply although I know it already but I was curious

8. Fan of Saints

V1.8 is up! It's a minor update but still.

--> CHANGELOG <--
    • Cleaned up the code. I changed it to be consistent with changes introduced in the latest update for Saints Row IV version. They barely affect the gameplay though.

9. can you include SR:Gat out of Hell weapons into this mod pack too?

10. So of all the commands and all, a command to increase Experience/Respect hasen't occurd to you?
    Or just not possible?
    Well, either way, gonna use a trainer, since at least something as simple as a trainer seems able to do this...