IdolNinja's Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer (Fan of Saints' Edition)

--> DESCRIPTION <--
This bundle contains three IdolNinja's classics - Delete Reward Vehicles, Lowered Cruise Control HUD and Wardrobe Color Change Mod - updated to work properly with the latest version of the game.

--> HOW TO INSTALL? <--
  • Copy all files (except 'Readme.txt') from the archive to your Saints Row: The Third install folder.
    • TIP: Saints Row: The Third install folder will be wherever you installed Steam: ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\saints row the third\
  • Done! I highly recommend to use this mod with Mrturkleton's Extended Customization!
--> COMPATIBILITY <--
This mod is fully compatible with:
  • IdolNinja's Mission Replay (install Mission Replay first, then this mod and overwrite necessary files with the ones from 'IdolNinja's Mission Replay - compatibility patch' folder),
  • Mrturkleton's Extended Customization (this mod pack contains IdolNinja's Delete Reward Vehicles so it works perfectly with Extended Customization).
Warning! Do not use this mod pack with my SaintsHUD port because I included all features from this mod in it!

--> FEATURES <--
HUD.STR2_PC
STORE_CLOTHING.STR2_PC
STORE_VEHICLE.STR2_PC
('patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc' and 'vint_doc_containers.asm_pc' files are needed for STR2_PC files to work properly).

--> INCLUDED MODS <--
--> CREDITS <--
Updated on the 3rd October 2016.

Attachments

• IdolNinja's Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer V2.7z
    154.1 KB · Views: 4,487
Last edited:
This is a very useful mod; however, I did notice that I can't customize some vehicles due to there being no option to do so when accessing certain vehicles in the garage. I tested to see if the issue was related to the save as I was using other mods at the time so I did a fresh install with just this mod enabled and a new save and yet I still could not customize the same select vehicles such as the DLC vehicles or reward vehicles such as the wraith.

You may want to fix the name as it's a little misleading. The included mods you listed do not permit customizing all vehicles. You linked the mod that lets you, but it's not included in the pack.

Is this just a modpack of those mods? Or does it change some things inside it as well?
I updated them to work properly with the latest version of the game. Lowered Cruise Control HUD was very outdated and there were few DLC lines missing in Delete Reward Vehicles as far as I remember.

Back