On foot radio

I´ve tried everything as suggested everything works until I want to build. Everytime when I try to build I get errormessage " Unable to locate your Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell." File Location is E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Saints Row Gat out of Hell.
I extracted all neccessary files directly into Gat Out of Hell Folder. Any ideas, how I can solve this?
Try this test release - tell me if it solves your issue.

Attachments

• SaintsRowRadiopocalypse-test.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 456
I've released revision 21 - it's identical to the test version above.

I've released revision 21 - it's identical to the test version above.
I tried the revision 21 yet I only get one radio station(genx). ami I doing this wrong? Intalled as noted, copied all files ti steam/steam apps/common/sints row GOOH and radio works as noted yet only one station. I tried adding files from radio pacolipse and stil no radio change. Is it posiible to uplad a copy that has radio enabler and radio switch in one? Somehow I am doing this wrong lol. I mod well with srtt but GOOH new to me at this point

Yes, you'll only get the one radio station. But you should be able to insert whatever tracks you like into it.

OK Thank you. I think by looking at it, I may be able to use your template for genx and copy and create other stations like the mix. Not sure if I am off track but could be possible correct?
I actually tried doing this early on. The tracks never play. :(

I actually tried doing this early on. The tracks never play. :(
what if I was to try replacing genx with the mix? Maybe it is because the xtbl files aren't in the files to load the tracks. The sound files don't exist in gooh but someone created a mod to play your own music. Is it possible we could work with that to create a program to load music into the genx file?

what if I was to try replacing genx with the mix? Maybe it is because the xtbl files aren't in the files to load the tracks. The sound files don't exist in gooh but someone created a mod to play your own music. Is it possible we could work with that to create a program to load music into the genx file?
That's exactly what RadioSwapper does? Replaces the music in the genx files to allow you to listen to your own?

Edit: when I tried to re-add The Mix, I did get to the point where the game would let me select it and try to play it, but I only ever got silence.

Back