1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On foot radio

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Minimaul, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Well... This time the rev23 works as well. Nevertheless, I still can't use keyboard to skip song to another. If I did, it would be eternal dumbness until I switch back. All I can do is to wait for one song's ending, and it automatically cut to another.
    PS:The format of my songs is ogg by following the instructions instructed by the thread "using your own music" and my OS is Win10 64-bit.

2. Minimaul

Minimaul Site owner Staff Member

The , and . keys don't let you switch track. They let you switch *radio station* - in GooH, there's only the one (which is why they act as just an on/off).

园子绿 likes this.
  3. Got it. If so, it works fine. I'm truly grateful for your help.

4. Hi there! The GoG version of the game has since been patched and the rev23 is no longer working. Not sure if this is still actively being worked on, if not I understand. But great work! It was a blast while it lasted either way <3

5. Minimaul

Minimaul Site owner Staff Member

Hey,

I didn't realise this - I'll give this a look, it's usually not too hard to handle an update :)

6. Thanks very much! Much appreciated :)

7. Can someone please identify the songs that are used in the husk's vehicles?