Gentlemen of the Row

Not to mention the potential legal issues with this. Plus those missions sucked. :)

Yeah, Ultor Exposed was absolute garbage. Terrible missions and Tera Patrick was the worst homie. I did like Corporate Warfare though.

I wish I could play the first Saints Row, but seeing as I don't have a 360 it will never happen.

Same thing with the SR2 DLC's.

I wish I could play the first Saints Row, but seeing as I don't have a 360 it will never happen.

Same thing with the SR2 DLC's.

The first SR is a really rough ride after SR2. The second game improved on almost everything from the first making it very difficult to go back to. About the only thing worth playing SR1 for is the story. Some of the missions are also kind of fun too. Mostly though it just feels like an early rough alpha build of sr2.

There is a really good Let's Play of SR1 that a goon did that's worth checking out just to get the story details. I'll see if I can dig up a link for it.

Bet you're thinking of this particular LP. I haven't watched it myself, I might one of these days.
I'm glad to hear though that the 360 DLCs aren't so hot, which makes it a lot less stinging they didn't bother with PC ones.

As for 1 vs 2.. I think in a way it's like 2 vs 3. SR2 was oddly a better game I think, it felt bigger and longer and more polished. There were all these extra things to do. SR3 is a great game, don't get me wrong, but it lacked.. something. On the other hand it looked prettier by far, and I kinda liked the improvements to combat (I liked the inventory of SR2, but also love the idea of the RPG-esque perks, I wish they'd done more with it). So my hope is SR4 is like SR3 for graphics and some gameplay, but SR2 for story and open-ness. Oh, and sheer volume of everything to do for kicks.
Unfortunately that sort of game takes a lot of time and effort, and that costs money they're not exactly rolling in supposedly, so we might end up with it piecemeal at best. Funny how many games have moved to episodic gaming, now they just call it DLC.. :rolleyes:

I know that incorporating the Beat Cop uniform was DLC for the XBOX360 version so is there a way you are going to add the Nurses uniform and Shock Paddles?

You're a bit off. The Beat cop uniform was never DLC. It was part of the standard vanilla files. The shock paddles were in vanilla as well and unlocked via the Ambulance diversion. Unfortunately, we do not have tools to convert any meshes and textures from the console DLC. So, no nurse uniform.

There are only 2 new cribs in this mod , I can't find Aisha's house:confused:

It unlocks automatically. Are you sure you're looking in the right place? It should be in the suburbs in the NW part of the map.

It unlocks automatically. Are you sure you're looking in the right place? It should be in the suburbs in the NW part of the map.

Like Idol says it is the location where you first take Gat after busting him out of court near the beginning of the game, uploaded an image with location.

Attachments

• aishashouse.jpg
    aishashouse.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,129
I think you must make a new game to have it. I had the same trouble when I installed GoTR and load old saves. So I started new game and now it work correctly. If you do not want start new game I can upload my save. I have 90% :cool:.

Back