Wear simulation clothing while on ship

Awesome mod;). But one glitch,when i load the game my player is in spacesuit:(. Any way to edit one of the files to load simulation clothing when loading the game:oops:? I read every reply on this thread but no answers. Not sure if it's possible but i looked into both files and don't see any way to fix that. I'm new to modding sr4 so you got more experience with the files:p. But it would be awesome if we could accomplish this;). I'm pretty good at srtt but not 4 so any input would be helpful. I know most modders have a daytime job and not much time but if you could reply at your earliest convenience or pm me maybe we could figure out a way to get that to work. Love the mod and keep up the great work;)

Excellent mod!
Is there a way for the player character to use compliment and taunt animations while in the ship ?

Last edited:
Great mod Erza! I love it!
Is there a possible way to make a different wardrobe wearing set for when inside the ship? What i mean, is for exemple, having another option in the gateway before entering the ship, to choose what to wear in the ship.. maybe a script to multiply by two the active wearing set?

Great mod Erza! I love it!
Is there a possible way to make a different wardrobe wearing set for when inside the ship? What i mean, is for exemple, having another option in the gateway before entering the ship, to choose what to wear in the ship.. maybe a script to multiply by two the active wearing set?
there's All ready that option, You just have to buy the cloths First, the gateway Gives you two options First Go to Ship, Second Gives you your wardrobe, Cars, and Gang Customization. If you use Controller you press X (only If Xbox or Xbox Like button mapping. (Hope This Helps))

Thats not what i meant.. i meant behing able to have a wearable set while on he ship, and another one for when where back in the simulation.
It's called "Simulation Cloths" For a reason, this mods purpose was to Get rid of The Set Cloths for the ship.

I know, i was only asking if it was possible to have a separate wearing set!..anyway..
I meant Know offence, But you should probably look for a different Mod to do that. Yes it's possible to wear a different set, I do know that, But I don't know how to do it

Back