Sandbox+ for Saints Row 2

IdolNinja, I might be asking a very stupid question but what do you mean by 888 or 111 sequence. Is it in the phone? Or somewhere else.

IdolNinja, I might be asking a very stupid question but what do you mean by 888 or 111 sequence. Is it in the phone? Or somewhere else.

Keys on the keyboard.

Is it bad that i have a laptop or does it specifically have to be a keyboard?

It's those keys on a keyboard. A laptop keyboard should be fine.

With the sandbox+ cheat code things, I wanted to try and switch weapons really quickly with the numbers, but the sandbox+ codes come up, is there any way to stop this from happening? It is kinda annoying

I just starting using this mod and I don't know how to make the codes work. I tried looking all over Google and Youtube, but there is no help on how to use the codes on SRT2. I tried putting the codes in the phone on the game and it don't work. I did the numbers right that are in the "read me" thing that says start with "888", but it keeps saying it is the wrong number. what am I doing wrong?

Just spam keyboard numbers and then they will magically work, I think it was 3 hits of any combo of numbers before the codes need properly inputting.

I tried again and nothing happens. I tried using the one that should give me money, but nothing happens at all. I did the 888813. is there something with the settings that I need to change or where do I go to put in the codes so that I know that they work?

Back