Sandbox+ for Saints Row 2

Good day. Is it common to have issues using Sandbox+? I get nothing when typing 888 or 111. Installed in Linux via GotR, as well as re-patching with this one added to the personal mods folder. GotR seems to be working as intended, but I can't get Sandbox+ working with either version. Has anyone else encountered this or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Good day. Is it common to have issues using Sandbox+? I get nothing when typing 888 or 111. Installed in Linux via GotR, as well as re-patching with this one added to the personal mods folder. GotR seems to be working as intended, but I can't get Sandbox+ working with either version. Has anyone else encountered this or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.
If you have another mod installed that replaces sr2_city.lua then thats why. Try installing Sandbox++ from this site and installing it.

idolNinja i ask you some question why in gentleman of the row supermod have a readme name sandbox+ for SR2 command list then open it i see alot of command that can use DISTRICT TELEPORTS CRIB TELEPORTS and CHUNK SWAPS can use but NOTORIETY COMMANDS TEAM COMMANDS and ANIMATION COMMANDS can not use Help me my brain gonna break

Are you using this thread's sandbox+ file?
If so, uninstall it and use the optional sandbox+ option in the Gentlemen of the Row installer which is the latest version with more commands.
This thread is outdated.

It is probably better to install my Sandbox++ mod instead.
My version has more commands (warp to Aisha's House or Shopping Mall) and the command 215 (Projects and meth labs) actually works now (the player fell through the ground in original Sandbox+)

I keep confusing sandbox++ and Mini Sandbox+ and thought your mod only added on top of the original.

Back