Sandbox+ for Saints Row 2

I have been trying, believe me. Oh, how I've been trying. The stupid thing will simply not work the way it should for some weird reason and I have no idea why.

Also, I hate having beat up cars too which is why I've been racking my brain over it.

Awww. :) Well, thank you anyway! I can just feel your love for the Saints leaping off the pages! :)

I just started a playthu of SR2, to revisit and in reminder for the upcoming SR4. This and GotR make the game. The only problem I have is, well... you have the older version linked in the first post! It includes very few of the features, and has the problem of having the old 111 trigger.. which broke my game a bit since I was in the middle of Fight Club when I found the issue :p

Glad I read through the post afterwards to see if you had a fix, and found that yeah, there's a far better version buried deeper in the thread.

Might wanna change the first post files to the newest version.. ;)

I'm wrapping it into a new build of GotR with fixed strings coming out like tomorrow. :)

....Well. Don't I have great timing :confused:

Glad to hear it anyways, I saw the string editor Minimaul posted. We're starting to see the fruits of the modding initiative!

As long as it doesn't break my saves (although I haven't gotten *that* far, I guess) and I can't see why it would, I'm perfectly happy waiting then updating when it's out. Thanks! :cool:

IdolNinja, is there any way to enable the passenger mode with SR2? I got it to work without any modification but it's really hard to trigger.

IdolNinja, is there any way to enable the passenger mode with SR2? I got it to work without any modification but it's really hard to trigger.

That's BadMadScientist's mod that I just dropped in to the SRTT Sandbox+. You may want to ask him to look into a version for SR2.

Hey, IdolNinja. Thanks for this work. I'm just now re-trying SR2 again and having some fun with it, when it is not crashing (i learn to save a lot now).

Question.
I notice at least one of the sandbox commands grants the player cash. Does this flag the player as cheater as it would do if using the similar
command in open cheats to grant the player cash?
Thereby rendering rewards null and such. Which I want to avoid.

Also a comment. When reading this thread for info I discovered a discrepancy or two between the Sandbox+ for SR2 command list.txt
included in your latest Gentlemen of the Row compile and what is in the first post.
Not to mention all the missing extra codes but what hit me first was the number sequence 111 is mentioned in the OP, but the readme says
use 888.
Maybe update that OP to reflect the latest and greatest, good for advertising and all.

I tried a search on cheat and flag in this thread and failed to find a match so forgive me if answered already.

Hey, IdolNinja. Thanks for this work. I'm just now re-trying SR2 again and having some fun with it, when it is not crashing (i learn to save a lot now).

Question.
I notice at least one of the sandbox commands grants the player cash. Does this flag the player as cheater as it would do if using the similar
command in open cheats to grant the player cash?
Thereby rendering rewards null and such. Which I want to avoid.

Also a comment. When reading this thread for info I discovered a discrepancy or two between the Sandbox+ for SR2 command list.txt
included in your latest Gentlemen of the Row compile and what is in the first post.
Not to mention all the missing extra codes but what hit me first was the number sequence 111 is mentioned in the OP, but the readme says
use 888.
Maybe update that OP to reflect the latest and greatest, good for advertising and all.

I tried a search on cheat and flag in this thread and failed to find a match so forgive me if answered already.
None of the commands should flag as cheats since those go through the cheats themselves, which this mod doesn't use.

The proper keycode is 888 now.

Reactions: Uzi
question... is there a way to disable car damage?

Back