Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

I didn't see problems in this mod. And I tried it while having the game screwed up after the last update from Steam (I'm to lazy to fix it).

I told you its not the first time Im installing this mode and yes I followed the instructions..Guys any ideas why it doesn't work?

Look at my post again. I wasn't replying to you.

Hey, awesome mod, really im loving it so frigging much already, only one thing worth mentioning, when you dissable super movements from the hotkey, it doesnt dissable the "super fall" ( you know when you jump up high from a really tall place and instead of doing the free fall and getting hurt, it stays on the falling position as when you have powers on, and ready to roll on the ground ), when you dissable with the cheat menu it also dissables this high fall thing, is there a way to change that ? at least myself, i dont know if everone wants it that way, could you please tell me how ?

Hey, awesome mod, really im loving it so frigging much already, only one thing worth mentioning, when you dissable super movements from the hotkey, it doesnt dissable the "super fall" ( you know when you jump up high from a really tall place and instead of doing the free fall and getting hurt, it stays on the falling position as when you have powers on, and ready to roll on the ground ), when you dissable with the cheat menu it also dissables this high fall thing, is there a way to change that ? at least myself, i dont know if everone wants it that way, could you please tell me how ?

I'll look into it. Thanks for the head's up.

speaking of that, Idol, did you ever figure out if it's possible to enable/disable super jump and sprint independently of each other (since Saintsmas during the bell-ringing section gives you super sprint but normal jump)?

I told you its not the first time Im installing this mode and yes I followed the instructions..Guys any ideas why it doesn't work?

I had it with other mod installed (this mod wasn't working), I removed all the mod and place that one only, for me it fixed my problems~ Between I use a French keyboard and it's a bit tricky because the key placement are the same than the US keyboard with this mod, so I have to figure where are stuff lol but still it works perfectly !

speaking of that, Idol, did you ever figure out if it's possible to enable/disable super jump and sprint independently of each other (since Saintsmas during the bell-ringing section gives you super sprint but normal jump)?
I don't think we are able to use that stuff out of the mission.
I'm not sure so it could work :)

So I was playing around with player size, and it's really fun despite the hitbox issues, but I think it would make sense for the player to kick cars as if he/she is super sprinting, if that's possible. Also, it seems odd to me that you gib people by running into them when you're only around 1.5x your normal size.

Back