Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

The player_change_default_size() function in co-op mode seems to only affect the local player. It generates an "invalid hash" error on the remote player side. Is this a problem with the mod (or my installation of the mod), or with the game itself?

If the problem is with the game, is there a way to force a player_change_default_size() call on both the local player side and remote player side? It seems like keycombo_thread() only runs on the host's end, which I assume means sr3_city_main() is only called on the host's side. Are there any functions that get called whenever the game loads? sr3_city_init() or sr3_city_init_client() perhaps?

Sorry for the noob questions, but I couldn't find any documentation on any of this stuff.

Edit:

Figured out part of it. There is a way to run functions on the client side. sr3_city_main_client() will run on the second player's system.

Last edited:
Figured out part of it. There is a way to run functions on the client side. sr3_city_main_client() will run on the second player's system.

Nice find! Being able to run commands client side is something I've been trying to figure out for years now. I completely missed that the above function even existed.

Glad I could help :)

Hey, since I've got you here, do you know why increasing the default size makes my character kill everyone I walk near, and makes my jumps super lethal?

Is that built into player_change_default_size()?

Glad I could help :)

Hey, since I've got you here, do you know why increasing the default size makes my character kill everyone I walk near, and makes my jumps super lethal?

Is that built into player_change_default_size()?

No idea. Sorry.

Back