1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPOILERS Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by [V] IdolNinja, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Try replacing all the old sandbox+ files, I had the same problem with the free camera but it works now even when my special weapon has ammo in it

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
    Zack Royer likes this.
  2. when I try to open the file it keeps opening in notepad and idk how change it back to going into 7zip, so can someone tell me how?

3. NopeD

NopeD Modding patch tester

Right click > open with

4. feedback regarding initial use of sandbox+

1. I dont remember if this was a problem before, but when I try to bind right mouse button or mouse button 4, to different actions amongst the car / airplane / tank etc, it resets all the other bindings I had done with those same mouse buttons previously. In clear, I cannot bind those mouse functions to an action in car, and then in airplane, etc.

2. In game, at first I thought half the functionalities were not working. For example, all the CTRL + other key combinations were doing nothing. I checked this thread again, and then the one in SRTT, and it is in the SRTT thread that I saw that in fact, it was not CTRL I should be using, but my crouch key. It was clearer in the OP in SRTT since you were beginning each section with that clarification, for example:
    CTRL (crouch) - Special Commands

5. Can you do free camera for SRTT too?

6. Hey IdolNinja there seems to be aa problem with your new beta..I followed the instuctions clearly as I always do its the first time and I dont think that's the reason why your mode doesn't work after this update. Any idea why your new beta of Sandbox after these changes doesn't work??

7. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

You've done something wrong. Try following the instructions again.

8. I have to say i'm disappointed the custom menu you promised has not been added ? Teleportation to another location great for 2 mins but never used again... Reason! there's jack to do , Idea Try add a mini script to add some enemies ? Any alien adversary is usable .Don't be a slave to the system be a modder again :)

9. Corrodias

Corrodias Generally Awesome Staff Member

I don't think your request -- spawning arbitrary enemies with custom AI -- is possible within the limitations of what mods can do, right now.

10. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

I'm disappointed that you aren't being patient while we test things behind the scenes.

hoeward likes this.