Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Your posts are much worse than the ones posted by the damn pirates.I always need to hire an expert decipherer in order to understand a fucking thing.
Please don't be a dick at least i am trying to improve my grammer jezz nobody is sitting saying i am not trying nobody is here bitching and it is readable so don't be a dick.Plus this is off topic so you shouldn't be posting that either i am posting this as a response to that .and dont post on mmy my fucking profile saying Your posts gave me cancer that can count as harrasement i reported you now for that one, because you did a rude message on here now you did a rude mesage on my profile not that much later.

Last edited:
Colyn16, your grammar is fucking atrocious, and it's obvious that you're not even trying considering that you don't even bother to capitalize "I".

xQd, if you have a problem with someone's post, then report it and stop trying to backseat moderate.

Now, both of you knock it off and shake hands before you shit up my thread any further with your whiny bitching.

[on topic] Hey IdolNinja, when I use the free camera command (8+End) My character keep selecting the eighth gun in the weapon cycle. When I change it on control settings the command stop working... It is annoying because I want to take some photos without a minigun/grenade launcher. But before you think I'm just complaining about stuff, you did a great job in this mod and every time it is updated I download and install the new version.
Thank you for bringing this level of awesomeness to my game!

**Edit: If you empty the weapons clip it stop selecting it, I bet those npcs loved all my grenades.

Last edited:
[on topic] Hey IdolNinja, when I use the free camera command (8+End) My character keep selecting the eighth gun in the weapon cycle. When I change it on control settings the command stop working... It is annoying because I want to take some photos without a minigun/grenade launcher. But before you think I'm just complaining about stuff, you did a great job in this mod and every time it is updated I download and install the new version.
Thank you for bringing this level of awesomeness to my game!

Like I mentioned to the other poster, are you sure you have the latest version of the mod, and that you actually own the game on Steam?

*still playing with the no super cooldown*
*is holding someone hostage with tk boom*
police: let him go!
me: oh see i would... but... *throws him*
hes got a terrible case... of explosions. *he explodes, killing the cops*
(I seriously did that XDDD this mod is sweet
also, I was quoting teamfourstar)

Like I mentioned to the other poster, are you sure you have the latest version of the mod, and that you actually own the game on Steam?
Yes, I've reinstalled Saints Row and downloaded the mod yesterday when I got to home, I Do have the game on steam and 94 hours played, 51/73 achievements and 10 screenshots, I've bought on pre-order in 06/06/2013, almost 3 months after I've bought SR:TT. I don't like to let my steam profile public, if you want to verify this information you can add me (i'm not chatty type of person).

The problem is that by default 8 is the shortcut for "Special weapon". Also if I clear this key, the mod's shortcut stop working. I think it is because on your mod's code you get the "special weapon" reference for the key or something like that. But once I've found that workaround about firing all rounds everything is on place now. Thanks!

Back