Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

I think that is on purpose ;)
Yeah, I guess it is for 'reasons'. :p
Well, no big deal. I'm just glad to see a Sandbox mod this early at the least. Can't wait to see what's in store for the next build.

i'm getting this too. and yep, it's legal Steam. i'm an old gamer and proud to support the industry. tell me how to verify my Steam account here and i'll gladly do it.
but back to it, yeah just blue loading. i have Extended Arsenal, NPC Behavior, nude mod, Additional clothing, and most DLC. think that's about it. any ideas? do i need to run a Minimaul tool?

Three things:
1. Did those mods work before you installed the Sandbox+ mod or just all at once? In the case of conflicting mods, that sort of thing will happen. Just remove and reinstalll the mods and watch for any conflicting files.
2. Have you updated your video card? This might not be it, but it never hurts to check.
3. Check your profile on this site. It's a little button near the top of the forum that has your ID on it. Look at the drop down options and at the bottom should be Steam Integration. You can log into your Steam account from there and link your current Saints Row Mods account to your Steam.

It's almost certainly one of the other mods and not this one since no one else has reported issues with it after the patch (plus I've personally confirmed it working.) You'll need to remove all mods and reintroduce them one at a time to figure out which is causing it.
ok, will do. for the Time Of Day feature, is it an instant weather change like it was back in SRTT, or a more gradual change? thanks

ok, will do. for the Time Of Day feature, is it an instant weather change like it was back in SRTT, or a more gradual change? thanks

It doesn't work that way at all with this version of the mod. There are no time of day changes at all like there were in SRTT. There are just manual settings you can select, and those don't work correctly yet.

Sandbox+ wip build 16 is out that takes advantage of some of the new exposed functions that were added in the last patch.

E + LEFT BRACKET - Decrease player height
E + RIGHT BRACKET - Increase player height
8 + END - Toggle Slew mode (free camera)

Mission replay is buggy and not working yet. It seems to be save related. The commands for some of the missions are included, but not documented. It's all of the 6+ and 7+ commands if other modders want to do some testing. Also, the new npc morph function is crashing the game, but I do have an undocumented test command in for Professor Genki (R+HOME) if anyone wants to play with that as well.

More info about the new functions here:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/jan-21-patch-undocumented-modding-features.6027

Sandbox+ wip build 16 is out that takes advantage of some of the new exposed functions that were added in the last patch.

E + LEFT BRACKET - Decrease player height
E + RIGHT BRACKET - Increase player height
8 + END - Toggle Slew mode (free camera)

Mission replay is buggy and not working yet. It seems to be save related. The commands for some of the missions are included, but not documented. It's all of the 6+ and 7+ commands if other modders want to do some testing. Also, the new npc morph function is crashing the game, but I do have an undocumented test command in for Professor Genki (R+HOME) if anyone wants to play with that as well.

More info about the new functions here:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/jan-21-patch-undocumented-modding-features.6027
I love you more than I ever did before.

EDIT:
I still wonder how they fucked up a once working command in the beta build (player_change_preset).
Well, shit happens.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the npc morph to actually work
yes me too and i cant wait for the mission replay to work as well that free camera thing is asome shocked that he done such a thing .
its like a noclip mode in valve games but with out your guy moving just the screen lol i cant wait to be able to Turn into johnny gat or matt miller or something.
the hieght changer is buggy too i went tot he max 10 and the animations for the powers and all are the normal size while i am giant but yet the land slam and the jumping matchs the giant player.

yes me too and i cant wait for the mission replay to work as well that free camera thing is asome shocked that he done such a thing .
its like a noclip mode in valve games but with out your guy moving just the screen lol i cant wait to be able to Turn into johnny gat or matt miller or something.
the hieght changer is buggy too i went tot he max 10 and the animations for the powers and all are the normal size while i am giant but yet the land slam and the jumping matchs the giant player.

Your posts are much worse than the ones posted by the damn pirates.I always need to hire an expert decipherer in order to understand a fucking thing.

Btw Idol for some reason i can't use the new camera mode, I keep pressing 8 + end but it won't work

Do you own the game on Steam? Are you sure you are using the latest version of Sandbox+?

Back