I tried farting around a bit with the animations to try to get the melee weapons working with one hand but I found that almost all of the one handed animations in the weapon animation groups don't work for the player. I assume it has something to do with a npc animation flag if you get too close (like the decker's swords they have strapped to their back).

Hopefully you have better luck with this.

Does the knife model come from first mission or is it borrowed from a projectile of the Knifethrower?
Also, I have noticed some mistakes in English translation strings of costume descriptions proposed by you. I can fix them if you don't mind.
  • Combat Knife (default) - Kill silently. Like true SWAT.
  • Hot Dog - Camouflage your knife as a hot dog. No one will expect a trap.
  • Beer Bottle - Screw the knife, a glass bottle is much more gangsta.
  • Nyte Blayde comic book - Did you know that comics are dangerous? Well, now you can convince yourself.

Does the knife model come from first mission or is it borrowed from a projectile of the Knifethrower?
It's from first mission. I would like to add Knifethrower's projectile as costume, but I don't know how as it's in special dlc4 archive and game crashes while I'm trying to add it. :(

Last edited:
Right. I forgot that DLC assets are a mine field.
Besides, all you changed is the beer one. :p You may reconsider my fixes. I wonder what these strings might look like after translating them to Polish, though. It's not easy to translate a humorous message.

A North-East English saying before a fight starts... Beer - Did you call my pint a puff? Or Hot Dog - Camouflage your knife in a hot dog and cut some mustard.

I wonder what these strings might look like after translating them to Polish, though. It's not easy to translate a humorous message.
There's one simple way to check it - install V0.1.1 Beta, set language to Polish and check Friendly Fire. Anyway, don't expect big differents between English and Polish strings. ;)

Last edited:
I already pointed them out. The fixes are underlined in my penultimate post.
Shit, I feel like an idiot now. I thought that they're these from my yesterday's post and you just underlined mistakes. Well, I'm kinda sleepy. :oops:
Anyway, thanks. I'll include them in next beta. :)

Back