Gentlemen of the Row

Cool. By the way, are you really working on version 2? Isn't the SR3 stuff keeping your hands full? I think it's great though that you still plan on updating Gentlemen for SR2.

I'm not working on it right now, but I do have big plan to return to GotR for v2.0. I want to at least get an initial release of GoS out first.

- accuracy bonus inSR2 is not exactly 5 and 15 % , after upgrade weapons fire with little or zero spread​
- enemy attack helicopter almost 100 % miss if fire from gun​

FIX for accuracy BONUS > in unlockables.xtbl change
<accuracy_multiplier>0.05 to <accuracy_multiplier>0.95
<accuracy_multiplier>0.15 to <accuracy_multiplier>0.85 ,
that works correct to give 5 and 15% BONUS on weapons accuracy, you can add this to your new mod relase , unfortunately dont work with save in game with BONUS already received

- wield dual pistol accuracy 50% increase instead 50% decrease

FIX for dual wield > in gameplay_constants.xtbl change multiplier from 0.5 to 1.5

IdolNinja, after playing SR: The Third, I decided to replay SR2, however I noticed that while using GotR, my vehicles are moving too fast (faster than how it should) and almost impossible to handle...I assumed this has something to do with after i updated my DirectX to 11 for SR:TT (I don't know, really, I suck badly when it comes to programs and stuffs...) so do you have any opinion about how to fix this? Btw, before installing SR:TT, everything was without any problem...

Neither DirectX nor the GotR mod would do anything like that. It's more likely that you have the Windows 7 speedup bug and will need either Powertools or Cheat Engine to slow the game back down to its correct speed. More info in the SR2 PC FAQ:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1715922

When you finally get to making v2 of Gentlemen of the Row, do you plan on stopping the Co-Op pausing problem (where when one player pauses, the other is forced to)? I know you have big plans other than that for the mod, and I don't want to ruin any surprises you may have, but I just think it was stupid for the developers of SR2 to make the game force-pause the other player.

When you finally get to making v2 of Gentlemen of the Row, do you plan on stopping the Co-Op pausing problem (where when one player pauses, the other is forced to)? I know you have big plans other than that for the mod, and I don't want to ruin any surprises you may have, but I just think it was stupid for the developers of SR2 to make the game force-pause the other player.

There is absolutely no way to do that with the limited tools we have.

SR2's co-op is fragile enough, I'm wary of touching it in powertools too ;)

That's actually a tradition that goes all the way back to DOOM. The idea was that way if something comes up IRL, Player A can go deal with it without Player B stealing all the goodies in the level.

Back